Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
|dc.description.abstract||The Double Eagle Club was established as an investment club in 1958. During that year the background work for development of the club was completed and the first investments made. The Articles of agreement indicate that the purpose of the Club is to (1) Educate members in principles and techniques of investment, and (2) Enable members to invest funds mutually. Membership is limited to Cornell Agricultural Economics Professional Staff Members with a minimum appointment of three years.||en_US|
|dc.publisher|||aCornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management |cIthaca, NY||en_US|
|dc.relation.ispartofseries|||aStaff Paper, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management |x2008-01||en_US|
|dc.title||The double eagle club's First 50 Years||en_US|
Files in This Item:
Items in EconStor are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.