Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
LaDue, Eddy
Gloy, Brent
Year of Publication: 
Series/Report no.: 
Staff Paper, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management 2008-01
The Double Eagle Club was established as an investment club in 1958. During that year the background work for development of the club was completed and the first investments made. The Articles of agreement indicate that the purpose of the Club is to (1) Educate members in principles and techniques of investment, and (2) Enable members to invest funds mutually. Membership is limited to Cornell Agricultural Economics Professional Staff Members with a minimum appointment of three years.
Document Type: 
Working Paper

Files in This Item:
640.76 kB

Items in EconStor are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.