EconStor >
Cornell University >
Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University >
Staff Papers, Dyson School, Cornell University >

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Full metadata record

DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.authorLaDue, Eddyen_US
dc.contributor.authorGloy, Brenten_US
dc.description.abstractThe Double Eagle Club was established as an investment club in 1958. During that year the background work for development of the club was completed and the first investments made. The Articles of agreement indicate that the purpose of the Club is to (1) Educate members in principles and techniques of investment, and (2) Enable members to invest funds mutually. Membership is limited to Cornell Agricultural Economics Professional Staff Members with a minimum appointment of three years.en_US
dc.publisherCornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management Ithaca, NYen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseriesStaff Paper, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management 2008-01en_US
dc.titleThe double eagle club's First 50 Yearsen_US
dc.typeWorking Paperen_US
Appears in Collections:Staff Papers, Dyson School, Cornell University

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat
58730944X.pdf640.76 kBAdobe PDF
No. of Downloads: Counter Stats
Show simple item record
Download bibliographical data as: BibTeX

Items in EconStor are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.